- Pure and Quality tested seeds
- High rate of seed germination
- Free from GMOs and Chemicals
- Easily cultivate in containers/pots
- Resistance to high and low temperature
- Resistance to diseases and pest
Thyme is a Mediterranean herb with dietary, medicinal, and ornamental uses. The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme have been used to treat a range of symptoms and complaints.
These include diarrhea, stomach ache, arthritis, and sore throat.
The most common variety is Thymus vulgaris. A wide range of thyme products is available for purchase online.
This article looks at the medicinal uses and nutrition of thyme, as well as the history of its rise to popularity.
Thyme is thought to have antibacterial, insecticidal, and possibly antifungal properties.
People used thyme throughout history for embalming and to protect from the Black Death.
Forms of thyme include fresh and dried herbs and essential oil.
Thymol is one of a naturally occurring class of compounds known as biocides.
These are substances that can destroy harmful organisms, such as infectious bacteria.
Used alongside other biocides, such as carvacrol, thyme has strong antimicrobial properties.
One study from 2010 suggests that thymol can reduce bacterial resistance to common drugs, including penicillin
- Store Name: Gardening shop (Karachi)
- Vendor: Gardening shop (Karachi)
R-9 NCCHS Block C
Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 10 A
- 4.44 rating from 177 reviews