Coriander Ramses Kitchen gardeners packet
- Quality tested seeds
- 8-10 gm seeds per packet contain 100+ seeds / packet
- Germination rate from 80 t0 90 percent
- 90 percent pure seeds
- Suitable for home gardener and container plantation
- Free from GMOs and pesticides
Tips for germinating coriander seeds
- Always buy seeds from sources that are trustworthy when growing coriander
- Buy coriander seeds that are meant for sowing purposes. Coriander seeds meant for culinary purposes are usually dried or dehydrated to stop them from getting spoiled over time. Processed coriander seeds wont germinate. If you are wondering “Why my coriander seeds won’t germinate?”. This is why.
- Use fresh coriander seeds. Coriander seeds especially are prone to infestation by small bugs that dwell inside the seed. They will eat away the from the inside, making it non viable.
Planting Coriander – How to plant coriander
Coriander is direct sown. So there is no special step called planting coriander. The sowing and planting of coriander seeds happens at the same time. If you are growing in containers, then you can move the container around to get good lighting etc.
- Store Name: Gardening shop (Karachi)
- Vendor: Gardening shop (Karachi)
R-9 NCCHS Block C
Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 10 A
- 4.44 rating from 177 reviews